Ingle,
As Producer and Director we must work together, I find your consistent efforts to disregard and disrespect me, disconcerting.
From inception, you have tried to eliminate me from the role of Director.
As Producer, it is not your responsibility to:
Conduct interviews unbeknownst to me. (Yesterday - a slip of Timothy's tongue simultaneous with my arrival to Mr. Singh's interview)
Meet with prospective interviewees unbeknownst to me. (Last Week - a slip of Timothy's tongue in response to the lecturer asking)
Provide selective updates. (From inception)
Adjust the interview questions I've prepared. (Yesterday - during Mr. Singh's interview)
Please cease and desist your efforts.
Leja
P.S.
These are the things I need:
The TV6 footage.
The video and audio data compiled for this documentary thus far.
Research and ideas from the group.
All updates henceforth disseminated to the group.
Your co-operation.
Ingle then forwarded this email to thew rest of group members along with the following message...
Good day all,
I am sending this email so you are all aware of the following email which was sent to myself, Ms. Ajim and Ms. Wickham unbeknownst to you.
I am sending this email so you are all aware of the following email which was sent to myself, Ms. Ajim and Ms. Wickham unbeknownst to you.
The initial message was not copied to the group but I thought everybody should be made aware of what is going on.
Ingle.
I am going to give this message the "golden silence" and continue with my online Christmas shopping. Really fed- up with this power struggle bs!
Sly!
Sly!
No comments:
Post a Comment