Guidelines to writing a Documentary Synopsis and Tagline.
Documentary class was interactive yesterday. This was the first time that I worked collectively with all group members. I humbly say that my group is one of the strongest, as in terms of ideas and talent, but the problem lies with making unanimous decisions without the risk of slighting members and their ideas. I honestly feel like I'm perched on a time-bomb just waiting for a cataclysmic eruption.
Nevertheless, we learned how to write in part, a proposal for a documentary, namely the tagline and synopsis. It was more or less a refresher to what was learned in one of the former modules by lecturer Christopher Aaron.
As for our documentary topic, we have decided to take the angle of defining the term "Decriminalization of Marijuana." We are hoping to get an interview with both Chief Justice Ivor Archie and Acting Commissioner of Police, Stephen Williams. While this might appear to be an overly ambitious approach, I think it is better to aim for the sky, in the event that we miss, we will be cushioned by the clouds.
Sly!
No comments:
Post a Comment